New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Nice to meet you

Hello Mayajakeneth,

Welcome on board !

Any plans of moving to Uganda ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I just arrived in Kampala and I stay here for 1 year. I am looking to meet people, share experiences and discover Kampala and all the rest of the country. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me

See you soon

Hey Leobailly,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for the intro.

Feel free to start a new thread on the Kampala forum to tell us more about your experience as an expat so far. We would like to hear from you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Leobailly Hello 👋 I would like to be part of it

Hey there! Most welcome

Hello Lukaleshamirah and Ksenia_ 2023,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do tell us a bit more about yourself and your expatriation journey.

We would love to hear some more from you1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien  my name is Mastewal l live in Ethiopia currently but I am planning to come their soon in order to try to move to Canada from their so to know how things are going their

Hello Mastewal,

Welcome to expat.com!

If I have correctly understood, you want to move to Uganda first and then from Uganda you want to move to Canada?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee

Yes

Hello Mastewal,

And why not move directly to Canada from Ethiopia?

Do you wish to complete your studies in Uganda first?

Do share more details with us so that we can assist you better1f609.svg

Yoginee

Expat.com team

The options are more for refugees than moving directly from Ethiopia.

Hello Mastewal,

And what do you plan on doing in Uganda during that time?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I work what ever job I could find I have two bachelor degrees in information system  and hotel management

Hello Marasileshi,

Please drop an advert and create your CV/Resume in the dedicated section of the website :Jobs in Uganda

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Leobailly hope you're fine, what is your interest.

Hi team, am a swimming instructor and would love to meet with expatriates who enjoy days at the pool or beach and seeing the country side too. I would love to have company with like minded people. Any suggestions I will be grateful

Donald.

@Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Stephen Balinda here in Entebbe looking forward to meet new people.

Hello Stephen,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Are you an expatriate in Uganda too?

Feel free to tell us more about you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Leobailly Hello Bailly ,it's a pleasure to meet you ! What's the best way to contact you ?

@Julien Hi everyone,I am Raymond Moretti . I came to Uganda last year in 2022 .I'm hoping to meet more  Italian speaking people and also get some job opportunities in line with knowledge of Italian and French.Grazie !

@Julien Are you currently living in Ouganda or Mauritius ?

Hello Raymond,

Julien is the founder of the website and he is not based in Uganda.

You are most welcome to open a topic of your own on the Uganda forum to engage with members. You may for example provide some details on your qualifications and skills.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Leobailly Hi there. am billy and an expat in uganda, feel free to contact me *** for any assistance you would like. Good evening. 

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Leobailly

Hlo

@shammas93musamugoya Hello and welcome !

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi Everyone,

I'm Kelvin and I've recently relocated to Uganda. I specialize in working with children with special needs, and I am deeply committed to providing them with support both at home and in school. I understand that Uganda is progressively focusing on enhancing support for these learners within schools and the broader community. Over the next two years, I am enthusiastic about contributing to this remarkable effort, collaborating with the dedicated team to ensure ongoing assistance.

If you share this passion or are involved in a platform in Kampala that aligns with these goals, please don't hesitate to get in touch or extend an invitation.

hello everyone am a digital marketer in uganda born and raised. i would like to list my business on your website. let me know how i can do it

@Derrick Perez

Hello Derrick,

You can freely register your business in the Uganda Business directory. If you need tailor-made options, contact our advertising department please : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone,it's my pleasure to meet you all here,Am Sarah a Ugandan citizen staying in zana along Entebbe road Kampala Uganda.looking forward to meeting new people,am that loving kind and friendly lady you can count on.Thanks

@Julien

Hello everyone,

It's my pleasure meeting you all here,am Sarah Margret Birungi,a Ugandan citizen staying in zana along Entebbe road Kampala,am that simple, defender by personality, loving, kind and friendly lady you can count on,I love interacting with different people from all parts of the world. And am currently looking for a job as well incase of any opportunity please don't hesitate to inform me ***Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details

@sarahpearl822

Hello Sarahpearl822,

Welcome on board !

Thank you for your introduction.

If you are looking for a job, please create your CV in the Job offers in Uganda section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@keingnyaga7

Hello, am solomon, in uganda

Just saw ur post after same time has passed, are you still in special needs, lets have a talk if still in uganda.

Thank

@salomonmatany yes am in Uganda that's my WATSAAP number 👉+**

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Yap, thanks

@donaldmuteguya

hi

i am thinking of building a pool 20 m x 15 m on nice piece of land i bought in buyala near jinja - touches the river nile, for family hols and maybe some bussiness

done a lot of research and will do all the building with my own team  but any tips or contact details of any plumbers who can take this on with pipes , pumps and filters would be very  great-full and your own knowledge on working with pools would be welcome

Thanks

sean

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055665

Thanks!

Closed