Information about the construction of a private house

Hello!)

My name is Mike. I'm interested and collecting information about the construction of a private house in the Seychelles, in particular on the island of Mahe. I had a large number of questions regarding the design, landscaping of a land plot, building a house (several small houses), cost of build, terms, payment procedure, connection to communications such as water supply and electricity, organization of water disposal and sewerage, installation of a fence, landscaping and so on.

Can I get advice from you on these issues?Maybe someone already have necessary and similar experience.

Below I have tried to briefly outline my wishes for the future home. On a plot of 1500 to 2000 m2, I would like to place several houses. Three small size about 25 m2(internal usable space) and one main building about 73 m2 detached houses manufactured using wood with lightweigth foundation system. Each house must have a power supply system, water supply and sewerage. It is necessary to equip a parking space for 3 cars. Enclose the area around the perimeter with a fence in the form of a metal mesh. Install automatic gates.

What do you think about it? Maybe you can recommend something? Thank you for all your advices, with regard, Mike.

Hello Mike,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new topic from your post on the Seychelles forum so that members might help you.

Till then, you can perhaps reach out to professionals registered in the Construction and renovation in the Seychelles section of the directory to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thank you very much for your advice! Have a good day)