Looking for a lawyer to vacate a tenant

I am Hadi, retired live in London and planning to move to live in Istanbul.  I bought house in Istanbul right now its rented until the end of this year , I starting to look for lawyer to vacate the tenant from the house which is so complicated,  but I have to start to make the move from the next month.

@Julien Hi Julien.

My  name is  Hadi,  I am retired live in London and planning to move to Istanbul to live.  Bought an apartment in Sisli.  my  state agent advised me to rented wile I am not  in turkey and when you're ready  to return and wishing to live in Istanbul you can have it back, unfortunately is not simple as that   because when you sign  the lease  you will wait for  ten years to move into your apartment due the strong law to protect the tenant,  so I'm struggling to move to my apartment.  If you please can help to advice to get the apartment. Cheers. EL HADI.

@Turkey2023 Hi Hadi, unfortunately I went through the same, had to wait nearly 3 years to evict my tenant. You need to find a good lawyer.

Thanks for the reply,  I am looking for a good lawer.  I am in touch with three attorneys but as you know some solicitors are for the money only , do you know a good one in Istanbul. Is it hard when you are foreign. Cheers, Hadi

Hello everyone,

Welcome Turkey2023, Please note that I have started a new topic from your post on the Istanbul forum so that members may advice you.

I however need to point out that names and contact details should be shared through the private messaging system by clicking on the member's username > send a message.

All the best

Bhavna

I advise that keep in touch with tenant and to persuade moving out.

Good or bad lawyer will not change too much,

Actually it is a easy case but the process takes at least 1 year

Hi Redcarpet , thank you for the wise way to get the tenant out of the flat. I am locking to send a warning notary letter to the tenant to vacate the apartment, so I need a lawyer. Cheers. EL HADI

A lawyer would charge roughly 25-40k for this sort of process. I suggest you to offer the tenant 25k, sign a contract and after that go to the notary and notarize an "eviction order". Make the deal as it would be paid the same day of the eviction to their IBAN.

If they want more, you may offer up to 50k, but more than that would not be worth it thus you can proceed with the court.

@Expat Solutions Thanks for your advice.

@Expat Solutions Thank you, again. I appreciate your help as providing economic way, but I suspect there's a business going on with my apartment, probably the tenant, maybe with the agent subletting to other people . I never met the tenant, when I ask to check my apartment the agent keeps telling me the apartment is on order and beg me not to go. I will start to look for a way how to find out who is living in my property,  it is quit hard when you're foreign and you don't speak  fluently the turkish language. Turkey is beautiful country but there are few bad people like everywhere in the world . Thanks.

@Turkey2023 Since you yourself are the owner and don't have and alternative to the place you mentioned you are absolutely entitled to live within your apartment. Assuming you are in Turkey and live within İstanbul.