Job seeker as ESL/ IELTS teacher

Hello everyone, I am looking for English teaching job with teaching experience of more than 20 years to all age groups. I am applying for job openings and looking forward to any institutions or HR Managers who need to hire teachers, please feel free to drop me a message.

Regards

Hi

could you please post your request in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/uzbekistan/

Thanks

Julien

Hello everyone, I am looking for English teaching job with teaching experience of more than 20 years to all age groups. I am applying for job openings and looking forward to any institutions or HR Managers who need to hire teachers, please feel free to drop me a message.
Regards
-@sajjshiningstar

You need to brush up your English language skills, especially your grammar,in order to improve your chances.

@Fred thank you dear

Very few people will find work sending int their CV (although it is happening a little more now), most of us have to go there and visit the schools or language centres.

Uzbekistan is quite a closed country and this year was the very first year that I have seen the education authority use the internet to look for English Teachers. If you can, I recommend you visit Uzbekistan for a short holiday i.e. a month and during this time, you will get to know the people and the culture, decide whether the place is ideal for you, and most likely secure a job.

I have been in and out of Uzbekistan since 2010 and now it is my home; I can advise that the last time I visited and was looking for a job, I found a position within just three days.

If you are in the country on a tourist visa and find somewhere to work, you will have to leave the country whilst they sort out the right visa and work permit and this can take a few weeks.

I hope this helps...