Seeking short term stay for wife

My wife and I are moving to KL from Australia. She has already arrived. I will come over some months later. Looking for some temporary accommodation for her before I get there and we lease something long term. It takes a while to get set up. Logistics.

If there is an expat that has an extra room for a few months, that would be ideal. She is a lovely lady. Please get in touch. PJ or KL locations are fine.

Message me directly. Thanks.

@megaphonepal hello and welcome !

Feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website. We will then be able to send your ad in our weekly newsletter to give it a boost.

Regards

Bhavna

@megaphonepal

Hi Dear

I have extra room to rent and you may want to google Setiasky Residence and its only 5 mins to klcc

and infront of MRT

you may want to reach me on *** - Noa

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that you are on a public forum. It is not advisable to post your contact details here. You may send your contact details in private by clicking on the member's photo, choose "send a message" option.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thank you!

@megaphonepal

hi, pls have her whatsapp***, we are inside Avenue K mall, 5 mins indoor walking to twin towers. KLCC subway station is right downstairs, rental can be month by month

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please do not share contact details on a public forum. Regards

@megaphonepal

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.