Marriage information Romania

I have read that in certain cases the mayor maybe approve for a marriage to happen earlier or later than 10 days .

I don't have an embassy here in Romania and getting the documents for everything was a huge hassle which took me 11 weeks almost 3 months .

my bf (Romanian)who doesn't work here ,who took 2 weeks of leave and then another 3 days of unpaid leave just to do this marriage .

I've been in Romania for 2 years now taking care of our son while his been working in the UK under pre settled status.

All of my documents are apostilled,translated, legalized , declaration at notary everything is ready.

After counting the days if we submit on the 30th October we should get married by the 9 November.

My bf bulletin expires on the 8 November.

He has a Romanian passport but after reading everything it says Romanians must identify themselves with a bulletin.

My letter of non impediment expires on the 10 November.

It's 1 day because of my bf bullet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What you need

What you need         -@shaikvali934

They have explained what the issue is, are you able to help? Do you even live in Romania?

I have read that in certain cases the mayor maybe approve for a marriage to happen earlier or later than 10 days .
I don't have an embassy here in Romania and getting the documents for everything was a huge hassle which took me 11 weeks almost 3 months .
my bf (Romanian)who doesn't work here ,who took 2 weeks of leave and then another 3 days of unpaid leave just to do this marriage .

I've been in Romania for 2 years now taking care of our son while his been working in the UK under pre settled status.

All of my documents are apostilled,translated, legalized , declaration at notary everything is ready.

After counting the days if we submit on the 30th October we should get married by the 9 November.

My bf bulletin expires on the 8 November.

He has a Romanian passport but after reading everything it says Romanians must identify themselves with a bulletin.

My letter of non impediment expires on the 10 November.

It's 1 day because of my bf bullet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-@cencendaya

So if I understand, you're asking if, for all of those reasons, a mayor would approve a marriage in less than 10 days?

If so, the answer for you is unfortunately no.   The public law of 10 days is to be respected so any objections to marriage can be brought forth.   The mayor can make the exception only for extreme medical reasons.  Even being due to deliver a baby typically does not qualify.

Your fiance will need to renew his bulletin, and you will need to resolve your status in Romania, then apply for the marriage and wait 10 business days.   Otherwise, you would need to marry elsewhere I think.

Romaniac

Hi thanks for the response..

If you mean status like my permit then I'm fine It was just renewed.

I was at the primaria and they told me that it's 10 calendar days not business days. She even showed me on the calender counting Sunday and Saturday.

When I spoke about the mayor I meant the head of the administration unit at the primaria.

I'm in piatra neamt and for some reason I think Bucharest is ABIT more strict out of experience registering my son . I've read other forums about the long waits in Bucharest primaria and I've been to PT primaria and I never wait like that even when registering my son .

Thanks for the information.