Information about jobs for english speakers

Hi, me and my family will be relocating to luxembourg next summer. my husband already has a job but i will be looking before the actual move. I am bookkeeper who only speaks English and am looking to find out more about jobs for english speakers. thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You can create and place your cv in the jobs section at the top of this page.

This is a free service for members.

Hi Greeting of the day

My name is balaguravaiah , I need job In Luxembourg  past 6 months I am taring to get job in Lux

kindly help to me with sponsorship  for work permit and residence  permit , job how can I get

kindly help to me

present i am in Africa , I have 8 Years of Accounts & Finance Experience in Africa

@balathota22

Hello, I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section for better visibility.

There are offers for english speakers but they need to be familiar with the European market : https://en.jobs.lu/english-speaking-jobs

Regards

Bhavna

@darochaeduarda Did you manage to grab job as a bookkeeper? Please share your experience do that it can be helpful for others.

I have not any experience about bookkeeper, but I would like to start as a beginner.

@tadeleyamrot20

Hello, I am not confient you will get a job if you have no experience. In fact, to land a job, you should provide skills that are not available locally.

Regards

Bhavna