New members of the Seychelles forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Seychelles forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Seychelles if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone, good people of the Seychelles

My name is Michael

Hi Julien,and all the  other wonderful people on this forum my Name is Sammy.

Hello and welcome on board @Michael and @Sammy

Feel free to tell us what brings you to the forum. Are you looking for any info in particular ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hi. My name is Dr. Muhammad Bilal Tariq. I am MBBS Doctor with two years post housejob experiance, and i am looking to work as a general practitioner in Seychelles. Please help me out with this matter. Thank you.

@infomedic313

Hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you google search for healthcare institutes or clinics, hospitals and send them your CV directly.

You can also create your CV in the Jobs in Seychelles section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi

I am Ezinwa Amarachukwu Agnes 13years post MBBS.

I wish to work as general practional in Seychelles

@ogigeamarachukwu2

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you google search for hospitals and clinics to send them your CV directly.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Seychelles section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello, I trust you are all well.I am Abigirl Chikumbirike, a Zimbabwean by Nationality and currently based in Zimbabwe.I would like to relocate to Seychelles to teach the Early Years .I'm a qualified Early Years Teacher in my country .I'm looking forward to any information that can assist in that area

@abichikumbiz

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Seychelles section of the website. You might also want to search for opportunities on LinkedIn and this website : https://jobo.sc/

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello everyone,

I'm from Mauritius and considering moving to the Seychelles after my husband got a job placement in the Health sector.

Looking forward to a smooth transition with lots of help from this platform and to making new friends in the process.

Take care everyone,

Cheers

@Hansa11 Nice to meet you Hansa! I am planning to move to The Seychelles this month. Love, mirjam schouten.

Hi my full names are fredrick ochieng orawo 44years of age married and I have two kids, professionally am a hoteiler.

@Julien

Hi all,my name is tabby,teacher of English and Literature,I am from Kenya,looking for a teaching job in Seychelles.

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

For those looking for a job in Seychelles, please create your CV in the Jobs in Seychelles section. You may also look for opportunities on LinkedIn or https://jobo.sc/

All the best

Bhavna