New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Japan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Japan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks, Julien! I am still sorting out if Japan is my ideal landing spot. I am drawn by the art, cuisine, world-class snowboarding and reputation as a civil society.

Other spots that have captured my attention during travel include British Columbia, Canada; Queenstown, NZ; and Bariloche, Argentina. (City amenities plus easy access to mountain resorts and water, especially the ocean, are priorities for me.)

My research has also indicated that parts of Portugal and Spain could work for my lifestyle and financial goals.

I am a photographer/writer with a background that includes the outdoor, travel, tech, art and wellness industries and a life focused on adventure. I am currently uniting several ventures into one that incorporates many of those experiences.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Promotional links removed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@karenjohanson

Hello and welcome on board !

To find out more about living in Japan, I would suggest that you read the Living in Japan guide for expats. Should you have any questions, feel free to open your own thread on the Japan forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi there! Happy to be joining! I am just planning my move now, and looking forward to read the tips everyone has, and the information that's out there. Super excited

I am happy to be here and exchange with colleagues

so i plan to travel to japanese country to look for a job

@davidnsabimana40

Hello and welcome !

Maybe you should look for a job before travelling there. I suggest that you read the Living in Japan guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

regards

Bhavna