Internet and cel phone provider

Which provider do you use

@Hero0947

If you scroll down in the forum, there is a similar post asking about internet and cell providers. This is what I shared there:

DigiCell and Smart are the two main cell phone and cell data providers, but your current cell company may offer an international plan (daily or monthly rate) that could get you by until you figure out what you want to use in Belize.

WhatsApp is a popular app to make and receive international calls. It will work on your current phone with wifi even if you don't have a Belize SIM card.

Short-term accommodations usually offer internet. If you will be renting or buying a place, you can find out the local internet providers. In my area of the Corozal district it is Centaur, Smart, or Belize Telemedia (BTL), but there are other options in different areas of the country.

We use Digicell (BTL) for phones, and Infinite Wireless for intetnet. Have been with both for a long time and have no complaints. We're in Cayo.

@Hero0947

TMOBILE/ SMART

We're with Smart for both cell and home internet. Really good up-time, considering. I wish the power and water were as reliable.

We also have a Tello phone with a US number. It only works over WiFi, but was our solution to have a US phone when we need one, plus two-factor authentication for the companies that cannot manage having overseas customers.