Public Transport in Malta

A very good day everyone.

I will moving to Malta in the middle of April for working. May I know, is Attard suitable for people with families? and what the best public transport (considering the cost) I can use daily from Attard to University of Malta.

For transportation kids to school, does the school provide a school bus and how about the fee?

Your comment on this is really appreciated.

Regards

Zue 1f600.svg

A very good day everyone.
I will moving to Malta in the middle of April for working. May I know, is Attard suitable for people with families? and what the best public transport (considering the cost) I can use daily from Attard to University of Malta.

For transportation kids to school, does the school provide a school bus and how about the fee?
Your comment on this is really appreciated.

Regards
Zue 1f600.svg-@zunaida

Welcome to the forum. Malta has good and cheap public transport. For example from Attard to Mater Dei University there are several buses which take between 23-25 Minutes. Namely there is bus 181 that takes 25 minutes, bus 106 takes 24 minutes and bus 54 takes 23 minutes. Have a look at Malta transport website and you will get more information. Apply for the Tallinja card of Malta transport and you do not pay more than 2 Euros a day. Contact the school of your children and ask them what transport they provide and if any fee is applicable.   

@hanselmar5 I greatly appreciate your reply and it's been incredibly helpful   1f600.svgLooking forward to have Talinja Card as main transportation there.