Visas for Domestic workers

Would like to inquire more information about visas fo domestic workers how do employers from kuwait actually hire the whole process ?

There is two ways.

Either you can apply through an agency who will be in charge of getting you a visa, a contract, etc and Kuwaitis or others will contact the agency to hire the maid which the agency will handle the hiring and process

Or a citizen or employee in Kuwait can sponsor you directly to come and work in Kuwait.

Most of the hiring of domestic is done through always being here on a visa and transferring from one employer to another.

They usually only hire out of the country as a last resort if they cant find workers in Kuwait already with visas looking for a new job.

If I where you then I would make a CV and cover letter and send it to all of the nanny and domestic cleaning agencies. Some of them may ask for a short video talking about yourself, and your experience. I would make one as well and have it ready in case if they ask you to give them a video of yourself speaking and about your experience as a domestic worker or cleaner.

There was also laws signed into effect to give domestic workers more right. But remember there is no minimum wage for you, and your employer can have you work up to 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. You will also be given 30 vacation days each year.

Nanny's pay the most, then cooks, then drivers, then cleaners.