Address registration website is totally confusing

I'm trying to register the address of my new apartment through this government website:

https://hochiminh.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/

But it's confusing. They ask for “host's full name” or, in Vietnamese when you hover your mouse,

“Tên người đại diện của CSLT–Name of CSLT representative.”

Who is the “host”?  I don't know what to enter here. And I don't know what a “CSLT representative” is.

Do they want my name? Do they want the apartment owner's name?

Also, I'm not a tourist. I have a TRC. Is this website just for tourists on tourist visas?

Then they want the CSLT representative's passport number, phone, email.

So, is the owner of the apartment the CSLT representative? I don't know his passport number, phone and email.

Do I enter my passport and phone information under “Registration information”? That would mean creating an account with password and username.

Thanks to anyone who can provide guidance.

I'm trying to register the address of my new apartment through this government website:https://hochiminh.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/

I'm quite sure you, as a foreigner renting accommodations, are not able to register yourself

But it's confusing. They ask for “host's full name” or, in Vietnamese when you hover your mouse,“Tên người đại diện của CSLT–Name of CSLT representative.” Who is the “host”?  I don't know what to enter here. And I don't know what a “CSLT representative” is.

The "Host" is the property owner/manager.

Yes, they want your name, but it is to be provided by the "Host" upon their opening an account. The first section of the account application form is asking for details regarding the host. The second section is asking the host to provide details of the foreigner (you).

Also, I'm not a tourist. I have a TRC. Is this website just for tourists on tourist visas?

No. It is for property owners/managers who are hosting foreigners, regardless of the type of visa the foreigner holds.

"CSLT" is the name of the person owning a property privately (condo, apartment, house etc), or the property manager of a corporate name (hotel, B&B, resort etc). You'll notice two panels above that when hovering on the space to input "*Host", it says Tên cơ sở lưu trú mà người quản lý muốn đăng kí (Name of the accommodation facility that the manager wants to register).

So, is the owner of the apartment the CSLT representative? I don't know his passport number, phone and email.Do I enter my passport and phone information under “Registration information”? That would mean creating an account with password and username.Thanks to anyone who can provide guidance.       -@ChoculaD

This "DECLARE TEMPORARY RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGNERS" form is the responsibility of the landlord/property-owner/manager, not yours. That said, it would do you well to check with your landlord to confirm they've completed it. They should be able to provide you with a copy for your records.

How did this form come to your attention? I too struggled with this back in 2017 when living in Saigon.

@ChoculaD

I think it's better you can ask your landload to it for you . and I think normally landlord do these kind of stuffs.

@ChoculaD
I think it's better you can ask your landload to it for you . and I think normally landlord do these kind of stuffs.
        -@ahpeash

The property-owner/manager/landlord is legally obligated to do this.

It is not the responsibility of the foreigner.

I'm trying to register the address of my new apartment through this government website:https://hochiminh.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/

I'm quite sure you, as a foreigner renting accommodations, are not able to register yourself

-@Aidan in HCMC

Correct.

But it's confusing. They ask for “host's full name” or, in Vietnamese when you hover your mouse,“Tên người đại diện của CSLT–Name of CSLT representative.” Who is the “host”?  I don't know what to enter here. And I don't know what a “CSLT representative” is.

The "Host" is the property owner/manager.

Yes, they want your name, but it is to be provided by the "Host" upon their opening an account. The first section of the account application form is asking for details regarding the host. The second section is asking the host to provide details of the foreigner (you).

No. It is for property owners/managers who are hosting foreigners, regardless of the type of visa the foreigner holds.

"CSLT" is the name of the person owning a property privately (condo, apartment, house etc), or the property manager of a corporate name (hotel, B&B, resort etc). You'll notice two panels above that when hovering on the space to input "*Host", it says Tên cơ sở lưu trú mà người quản lý muốn đăng kí (Name of the accommodation facility that the manager wants to register).
So, is the owner of the apartment the CSLT representative? I don't know his passport number, phone and email.Do I enter my passport and phone information under “Registration information”? That would mean creating an account with password and username.Thanks to anyone who can provide guidance.       -@ChoculaD

This "DECLARE TEMPORARY RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGNERS" form is the responsibility of the landlord/property-owner/manager, not yours. That said, it would do you well to check with your landlord to confirm they've completed it. They should be able to provide you with a copy for your records.

How did this form come to your attention? I too struggled with this back in 2017 when living in Saigon.

-@Aidan in HCMC

Thanks, AIdan. Someone posted on the forum a while ago that this was a website where you could register yourself with the police. But I guess it's not, or I'm not remembering it correctly. I have found in the past that landlords seem reluctant to register foreign tenants and I have had to keep reminding them to do so. I will keep pestering him.