Healthcare related jobs

Hi

I am currently working in Japan, and am looking to find a role in Ethiopia.  I am really passionate about healthcare, and am looking to get involved in implementing healthcare projects (vaccination etc) or improving access to healthcare services in Ethiopia.  Does anyone know of any NGOs I should be contacting.  I work for a management consulting company and have experience in healthcare consulting.  I would really like to use what i know for something more than what I am now. 

Any suggestions would be really appreciated

I am working for a management consulting firm that works on healthcare projects. You may inform me details about what you want to do in Ethiopia via dfantahun@yahoo.com and I will be pleased to assist you.

I am working as vice dean in Arbaminch College of Health Science for the last two years. I have been working as lecturer, unit coordinator, College registrar,Researcher and vice dean as of 2005. I am highly interested to work in research activity,a project coordinator or manager particularly in the health sector.I have three research work experience in health sector. My first research work focuses on Maternal Health, second research unsafe sexual practice among youth in high school, the third research work focuses on Health Extension Program.

Hi mesrachhailu > just to inform you that this is an old thread (2010)

@healthinethiopia Hello,I am eyob from Addis Ababa I'm working on international marketing business opportunity that u can work as a part time or full time.. if you are interested on international marketing business opportunity I can share u👇
For more detail
Put your name, Phone number and location ....
#neguseeyob90

This is a really old and inactive thread so you will not get a reply.
Closed