Questions

Hello   My  name  is  Sotiria  and   i  would  like  please  to   ask  if   someone   from  GREECE    can  Live  permanently   in   Belarus .

Hi Sotiria!

You can apply for permanent residence in Belarus under a few conditions, some of them are :
- you have lived legally in BElarus for 7 years
- you have close relatives in Belarus
- you are married to a Belarus national
- your professional occupation is deemed to be of importance and in national interests

Thank  you  for  your   answers,  if  someone  is    55  years  old  and  up  ?
Have  not   some  differences  from   others ?
I  speak  few  english.

I  have  not  any   of  the conditions  that  you  wrote   so  i  can  not  Live  permanently  in  Belarus ?

I  have  not  any   of  the conditions  that  you  wrote   so  i  can  not  Live  permanently  in  Belarus ?

No, age does not matter, but 55+ will be very hard to find work, there is no much work even for people who live in Belarus. Most of work which is available is $200 per month. Prices for some food is higher than in EU.

If you get a tourist visa I think it can be extended. But now there is a very controversial law about people who do not work (at least, do not pay taxes). Even foreign nationals will have to pay TAX to government ( about $250 per year) if they do not have official income in Belarus and can not show that they pay taxes here. Better country to stay would be Ukraine (western part or southern), where war is far and prices are 2-3 times LESS than in Belarus. In next year Belarus economic situation will only get worse, currently thousands of workers have lost their jobs at factories and this trend will continue.

OK  thank  you  again

There  is  crisis  and  in  Belarus ?
I  speak  few  english

And  maybe  the  things    General   will  not  be    better  in  future    in  Belarus ?