Location to live in Dammam / Al Khobar with Family & CBSE school

Dear All,

I am Indian from Pune, moving to Dammam / Al Khobar in End of Nov18 For job with my family having daughter 3.5 year old. I planned to here for long-term job. So could you please advis  a best place or locations of apartments to live with Family...similar to Iskan Dammam. My rent budget is max 15k to 17k SAR per year.

Second question please advise a best CBSE based school in this area. I can pay max 500 to 700 SAR per month fees. I checked there are Al Khozama , IISD , Sunshine and Dunise...I want your suggestions which school is best in teaching, good inter activities, teacher communication and some how internal sports for girl....

Thank you,
Adil

Welcome to Saudi
Pleaze choose your accomodation near to your office location.
This area in Dammam called al souk has many vacant apartments suitable to ur needs.If interested i will guide further

Dear All

Am from India Hyderabad, moving out to dammam mid of march. my work location is in 2nd industrial city dammam. i need your valuable suggestions about school and House.

1. Am looking for leads for  good indian schools (CBSE curriculum) as my 2 kids are going for higher grades: grade 8 and grade 4 this year.
  2. need leads about House to live with family preferable near to school / Indian communities

Appreciate your support