New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello & Asalamoaleikum to all group members,
I am Abdur Razaq, Pakistani citizen and a travel, tourism and business advisor with business presence in Baku, Muscat and Islamabad.

hey Julien thanks . i am a mixed raced man born in india raised in saudi arabia higher education from United Kingdom . Worked in Dubai for a long time currently live in baku / Dubai as i still work on freelance bases in dubai as i haven't got a job in baku yet.

Hi All,

Just joined expat.com, I'm moving to Azerbaijan from the UK  in August and keen to meet new people. I'll be looking for work when I arrive- just qualified as a personal trainer and keen to learn Russian. Also looking to join a netball team if played over there?

Any pointers would be great!
Thanks!

hey ammy welcome to azerbaijan well its a fun place and surely you will find many friend in here you can add me on whatsapp on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please do not share personal contact details on the forum, use the private message system instead, thank you

Hi I'm Sharon from the Philippines and currently living in Qatar, I prefer to move in Azerbaijan and will find a work there and to join Dragon Boat team.

Hi ,
Yellowcat here,
I'm an electrical engineer woring in oil&gas sector and I'm moving to Baku on december 1st.
I'm a bit experienced about the country because this will be my 2nd time in Azerbaijan as an expat.also i can speak azeri at intermediate level :).
Looking for friends for socializing and make new connections.

Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880371

Thanks!

Closed