New members of the Serbia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Serbia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Serbia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi ,I am Biljana.I have been living between Serbia and Australia for a year.I am coming back to Serbia in June.Would like to meet people for drinks etc.Also I perfectly speak Serbian to so if you guys need and help let me know.Thanks

Hi, I'm Rosy and I will be moving to Belgrade in August to work as an international primary school teacher. I do not speak Serbian (yet!) but I am interested in meeting like-minded people from all countries and walks of life and would like to join a running and/or swimming club.

Hi everybody my name is Tariq Jarrar I am from Palestine, I've been to Serbia before, Belgrade is such a beautiful city, I don't speak Serbian but I like to make friends who speak English, I might be travelling to Serbia this October or November, it will be great to meet new people on this website

Hi guys!

My name is Irena and I hold dual citizenship with the U.S.A. and Serbia. After living in Houston for around 20 years, I am ready to come home! :)

If anyone has career advice (i.e. how to find jobs or what besides IT pays well), it would be appreciated. I'm also happy to meet up for lunch/dinner/drinks once I move back. I gave myself a deadline of next summer.

Hi there, It sound interesting that you lived in the states for almost 20 years and now you are coming back to Serbia, anyway welcome back

Hi...

I am Fenni from West Java Indonesia.
I am married with Serbian citizen.
Currently I am living in Obrenovac,Serbia.
Daily routine cooked Indonesian cuisine with less ingredients    :)
And work out in the gym.
I haven't a friend here except family.
I learned Serbian language but still basic.
I wish I can find good friends to share experiences and information that's will be great.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if You are willing to be my friend.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Fenni

Hi feni, How are you ? actually my ex-wife is Serbian and I've been to Serbia three times, I really like it and I am planning to come to Serbia in the near future, lets keep in touch until I visit and then we can meet I don't speak Serbian ... but sometimes I can be lucky to find some Serbs who speak English

Hi everybody :)
I am expat in belgrade too
I am French from Paris I came here with my husband who is French too
I would be glad to get some expat friends
I try to learn to speak Serbian but it's very different roots from Latin langage do not easy

See you soon

Hi my name is cici. I live in novi sad.  I moved here because i marriage with serbian.

I still dont know how to start to make friends.. specially i dont know speak serbia a  lot. But i still  try to find... and looking forward for a job shot too.

How to hold 2 citizenship. Its something i want to know 😊

Hi everyone and welcome to Expat.Com  :)

@ Ceria, welcome and hopefully you will find a few contacts on the forum.

Feel free to open a new topic on the Serbia forum to ask about citizenship : https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

A new thread always has better exposure on the website.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880530

Thanks!

Closed