New members of the Taiwan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Taiwan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Taiwan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Dear All ,

I am not living in Taiwan yet but i do want to move there and work there . I was on my trip 10 days back and i am happy with the place there . I do hope to get more information as I am a hotelier and how can i apply for job in Taiwan and stay there.

Hello everybody!
I recently joined the community as I wish to relocate to Taiwan (probably Taipei) in January after getting the working visa in France ! I am looking for information on how to work there, find accomodation and get in touch with people living there :)

I am attending school in the United States and currently conducting research in Taipei. I will be in Taiwan for at least 6 months. After that, I will return to the United States.

The Taiwan forum on this website does not look active. Is there a reason for this? Taiwan is a popular expat destination, especially among Canadians, Brits and Americans.

Hi , This is Roberto
since 2003  in Taichung,
working as intl. affairs manager in University
i also used to be a Chef, pizza maker, and Tv actor
sometimes i teach Italian   privately classes for travelers

Hi everyone, my name is Wei, I'm currently working in Taiwan (Taipei and Taoyuan), I was living in UK around 10 years, hopefully get to know someone from other place! Nice to meet you all!

Hello, everyone. I'm Laura and l'm currently in the U.K. I am looking to move to Taiwan to teach English. I've been to Taipei in the past as a tourist and thought it was a lovely city and considered moving there, but as usual, life gets in the way.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880549

Thanks!

Closed