MEDICAL UNFIT

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS ALI I AM NOW IN BAHRAIN ON LMRA VISA I RECEIVED MY CPR ALSO, NOW AFTER 3 MONTHS MY EMPLOYER TOLD ME THAT HE RECEIVED MAIL FROM LMRA THAT MY MEDICAL IS UNFIT. BUT IN PAKISTAN GAMCA MEDICAL REPORT DELARED ME FIT. AND NOW MY VISA STATUS IS  Employment Visa is not valid! AND ALSO WRITTEN
( Monthly Fees Not Paid, Subject to work permit cancellation )
HELP ME... WHAT CAN I DO NOW??????

All GCC Countries are quiet strict in regards with the Medical fitness report for allowing Employment work Visa.

There are 2 medical tests done, one in your parent country (GAMCA) and other after you have arrived in Bahrain. The requirement is you need to be Fit in both the medical reports. Failing which may have resulted LMRA to invalidate your visa.

Generally, if you had any kind of the below medical issues even in the past which is generally mentioned in the LMRA website and as provided below then you may be considered unfit for Work.

The following condition are considered unfit for work for new expatriates with new work visa:

A –Infectious

HIV positive
HbsAg positive
HCV positive
Tuberculosis any type:
A- Pulmonary by chest X-ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B.
B- Tuberculous pleural effusion.
C- Tuberculous lymphadenitis.
AFB (acid fast bacilli) positive smear or culture.
B- Non-infectious

Severe uncontrolled Hypertension
Uncontrolled Diabetes mellitus
Epilepsy
Malignancy
Renal failure
Hepatic failure
Congestive heart failure.
Known case of cancer
Psychiatric diseases
Physical disability

As above.  And don't post in caps.

As far as employment visa not valid is concerned; this means that your visa has been cancelled.  This is standard when a medical result comes out as UNFIT.  Ignore the monthly fees not paid as that has to do with your employer payment of LMRA monthly dues and is not related to you directly.

The only medical that really matters is the one that is done in Bahrain.  The GAMCA one is done merely from the perspective of reducing cost to employers i.e. if they hire someone and fly them over and then the person turns out to be UNFIT.   Once the pre-employment visa is issued, the GAMCA medical is useless for future reference.

Right now, there is absolutely nothing that you can do.  Your employer will be asked to deport you.

But why it took this much times ( 3 Months) ?

What i understood based on his query is ...... His GAMCA report is FIT and based on that work Visa was issued and he travelled to bahrain, now post reaching bahrain again medical test done within few days only post reaching to bahrain. Why the result is declared after 3 Months ?

The medical is done after reaching Bahrain but you are mistaken if you think it has to be done within few days.  You can schedule an appointment for later.  I know many people who did it a few months after reaching Bahrain and then only because EMS system was flagging alerts.

GAMCA is only pre-employment.   Human error in GAMCA testing is possible and also some diseases have an incubation period i.e. if you test too early, the test is negative.

GAMCA is just like preliminary exam you give before your final exams. If you fail in preliminary exam, you are not allowed to sit in finals, but even if you top your preliminary exams, you can fail your finals.

i want to ask you that you know my medical is unfit..  so  Is i am able to apply for flexi visa are not?

No. There is nothing you can do except leave Bahrain.

Vdrl reactiv wark bahrain or unfit medical pleez tell me thainks

Hello chand shaikh,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Could you please make sure your message is clear enough in order to be able to assist you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

chand shaikh wrote:

Vdrl reactiv wark bahrain or unfit medical pleez tell me thainks

Just saw this.  First of all, I can't make head or tail of what you are asking.  If you have a question, phrase it properly.

From what I understood, if you are unfit in Bahrain medical, you will NOT get a work visa and instead, have to leave.

My friend stey visit visa bahrain Chang to warik permit but vdrl reactiv bharain accept our deport reply me thanks

I have already answered you.   It seems that your medical result is UNFIT.  If so, nothing you can do.

Don't worry dear .. They will just take again sample blood for confirmation .. if it's positive again you will take injection once for 3 week .. after they will FIT you

Dear sir / madam , I was not Fit medical report , and I was deported from Bahrain few days before , is I can come back  Bahrain? Note : they not inform me what is my sickness,
Please advice,
With regards
Saiful sobahan,
Please what's app : 00***

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

1) Don't post contact details
2) How can anyone tell you what is your health issue?   go to a doctor and get a checkup.  If deported due to UNFIT, it is most likely either TB, Hep B, Hep C or HIV.

Ok thank you

If the employee already left the country due to Unfit to work result from his medical, can he still come back to Bahrain?

How many days it takes to change from visit visa to work visa ?

lhen0309 wrote:

If the employee already left the country due to Unfit to work result from his medical, can he still come back to Bahrain?

Visit = Maybe
Work = No

If vdrl is reactive.. it can become non reactive after penicillin or other treatment.

U can visit a doctor regarding it and get the treatment done.. it will become non reactive in few months. U can leave.. complete your treatment and do vdrl in your home country again after few months and on coming to bahrain again  medical examination.

Sir / madam , my bilirubin 0.70mg/dl.

HBsag : positive 

Blood VDRL : non - reactive .

anti HBE : positive ( sample index : 5.65 

Cut of index : 1.20 

HBE ag Elisa : negative . sample index :0.19 

Cut off index : 1.20 

What kind of working visa I can transfer in Bahrain or can I get work visa out of Bahrain

ALT ( SGPT ) result : 25.0 u/L UpTo 42 U/L

Don't make multiple posts.  You are positive for Hepatitis B.  I am sorry to have to tell you but forget about working in Bahrain.   You will not get any type of work visa.  And if you try to transfer and they pick it up in the medical, you will be deported from Bahrain and won't even be able to get any visit visa. 

@XTang hi , sir , if deported because of hepatitis b , if it negative again can get visa from Bahrain? Mostly by six months it getting negative. 

I don't know who is giving you wrong information.  This can (but not always) become negative after a long period of "inactive" Hep infection and especially in older adults.   This is not sure shot 100% for every one who gets infected.   Irrespective of that, if you were deported from Bahrain, you won't be able to come back as that also comes with a ban in most cases. 

@UserInBahrain  now iam fit what can I do for travel I have medical resendly 

Is there someone who became unfit then deported due to hypertension?

What is your issue?

Hypertension they treat with medicines.

@XTang

Ahh okay, because yesterday during the medical check up I got high bp, we made the check up at the afternoon after work so that might affected my bp. I hope that it wouldn't be a problem.

This is how it works medically:

You get high blood pressure

They ask you to come to test again

If it is still high, they will give you medicines to control it

After this, they will test again

If it is still high, then they may mark it as UNFIT but not very likely

@XTang so, do you mean it is still possible to be deported outside bahrain but sometimes not?

Honestly, no one can give you a definitive answer as that depends on YOUR individual case.

As per LMRA guidelines, you are marked UNFIT if you have Severe uncontrolled Hypertension. This does NOT mean immediate deportation; it just means that you can't get a work visa. Immediate deportation is for infectious diseases like HIV etc.

From a medical standpoint, uncontrolled hypertension (not severe) is when you have BP higher than 140/90. Hypertensive emergency is considered higher than 180. In most cases, they can treat it with medicines.   

As an example, I took my maid for her renewal health checkup. Her BP was 160 something. They told her to come back and next time it was even higher. They gave her medicine and put the BP in the report (highlighted in yellow). I took her and the report to the health center for uploading (For domestic, the hospital does not upload the report directly - they only do that for normal work/investor visas). The doctor looked at her results and saw medical prescription and marked her as fit.

Now for work visas, since the hospital uploads directly, it can go either way. All I can I say is that medically speaking, you just cannot diagnose severe uncontrolled hypertension without going through the process that I highlighted in the earlier post.

@XTang what if you have been working in bahrain for  let say 5 years and while working here you were exposed with tb and hot sick here while working. Basically you got the tuberculosis while working in bahrain. Will you get deported back to your country?

@XTang what if you have been working in bahrain for let say 5 years and while working here you were exposed with tb and hot sick here while working. Basically you got the tuberculosis while working in bahrain. Will you get deported back to your country?
-@olurs26

It depends on whether they will detect it in the tests when you are in the hospital and also some mandatory medical checkups pop up after 5 to 10 years if they find any adverse reports whether it has been affected while you are in Bahrain or it does not matter. They will mark you unfit.

It doesn't matter where you caught it. If diagnosed or discovered in Bahrain, that leads to Unfit.

I am new and 1st viza in behrain medical unfit  but why I don't know kindly help me and and me tb last 8year ago but currently I am fit mybe old mark in my chest can give medican maybe remove that Mark can I do fit or not

I am new and 1st viza in behrain medical unfit but why I don't know kindly help me and and me tb last 8year ago but currently I am fit mybe old mark in my chest can give medican maybe remove that Mark can I do fit or not
-@Mani tariq

Dear

Please note that every country has their own medical policies. You might be fit now. But earlier diseases might mark unfit according to their policy.

You cannot work in Bahrain now. You must leave Bahrain. Do not fall under some scam where they tell you that it can be fit etc. One of my friends did not listen to me and tried for 6 months and at last he had to leave Bahrain. It is all online. Contact your employer and leave Bahrain as soon as possible.

I am new and 1st viza in behrain medical unfit but why I don't know kindly help me and and me tb last 8year ago but currently I am fit mybe old mark in my chest can give medican maybe remove that Mark can I do fit or not

I think you need to understand something. As per GAMCA guidelines (and also Bahrain MOH/LMRA), evidence of PAST TB is enough to mark you as UNFIT.  Existing TB i.e. active TB, also leads to UNFIT but after treatment and during the treatment you are isolated........and afterwards deported.

The only GCC country that has a slight exception to this is UAE but only for old visas i.e. you are already in the UAE on a residence visa and on renewal, they see a TB scar..........in this case, they will refer you for treatment but won't mark you as UNFIT. In every other GCC country, TB scars (or even scars that can be mistaken for past TB) are enough to get you marked as UNFIT.

Also, lung scarring is easily discernable on chest x-rays. The scars may fade a bit but they ARE permanent. Don't even pay any attention to quacks who say that drinking milk gets rids of the scars.

But now I am fine, it was not medicine, now the scars will disappear and my medicine will break, it may or may not happen or they will send me back to the country.

It means you have no choice but to go back to the country