New members of the British Virgin Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the British Virgin Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the British Virgin Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Julien,

Glad that someone like yourself has created a thread like this. I've just joined, I'm a telecom engineer and am looking to hopefully relocate to BVI. I don't really know where to start! Any advice on how to search for job roles or who to speak to would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Rob.

Hello all.
I am by name Harrison Dauglas.
I live in Nigeria and I am a Forex trader with many years of experience and I am looking to relocate to BVI and would like any viable Information on how to make it possible and easy for me relocate or live in British Virgin Island.
If it is by looking for work at a nice financial company that will be easy for me, someone should just advice.
What i need is a guide to help me facilitate my move.
Glad to hear from you.

I am Dean Hazzard from the island of Grenada, I am a hardworking, dedicated, ambitious, energetic individual who is a committed professional that strives to perform at the highest standard. I am a team player, and I enjoy socializing and networking, building and fostering a productive and positive working environment. I am a competent, flexible, and versatile professional, enhance by empowering myself with the necessary skills to perform phenomenally.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969259

Thanks!

Closed