New members of the Czech Republic forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Czech Republic forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Czech Republic if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

interested in interacting with any Kenyans and diaspora around Praha.

Hello sawatu,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Would you please tell us a little bit about yourself? I'm sure your fellow countrymen will love to get in touch with you and hear about your expat journey so far in Czech Republic.

What has been your reason behind your move to Czech Republic?  :)

Looking forward to reading more of your posts,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

My name is vengai juwaya. Im a zimbabwean and that is where im currently living .im planning of moving to Czech republic if any opportunity arises. Im an Electrician by proffession.

Thank you.
Be healthy!
Best
D.

Hlo
My name is ramandeep i am from india i have passed 12th i have a packing experience one year i. Need a urgent job

South African living in Prague for 5 years. Interested in meeting fellow South Africans

Hi,

My name is Sharon, I am nNgerian, my husband is czech but we both live in Nigeria. We plan relocating to czech to finally settle and give birth and raise our kids. I am open to meeting fellow Africans and fellow Nigerians as well

Hi everyone,

I am J, currently living in a small hotel in Zizkov, Prague 3.  Returning back to Sydney in three weeks time.

Should anyone feel inclined to have a cup of coffee, glass of beer or go for a walk, please let me know. 

Of course, you may have a better idea, particularly since the Covid 19 restrictions are easing.  Regardless, please let me know.

Keep well

J  (-:

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I am Hungarian, woman, and I am for 10 years living by the Polish-Czech boarder, 40 km from Liberec.

I do travel to Czech pretty often.

I am here because of my Polish boyfriend, he has been growing up in South-Africa. ( in KwaZulu-Natal )

He was around 5y.o., and he had to integrate really quick there..He was living there 10 years.

I would really like to meet actually anyone from there, talk, get to know that culture a bit more.

If you are interested in it, and you are planning to travel to the north Part of Czech, to the Bohemian Paradise, where the mountains  do not end, let me know.

We live in the country side ( I am working here remotely so, I am here all time in home office ) 5 km from the boarder, it is really nice here.

what are you doing here? Do you like it here?

Best greeting:

Zsuzsanna

Ahoy!

My partner our 2 year old daughter and myself are looking to move to Prague in the next 12 months. Liz (partner) speaks Czech and has family in the city.

Also looking to adopt a child while in Prague.

We are currently living in United States (Minneapolis)

Look forward to connecting and learning valuable info before we arrive.

Matt

Hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️
My name is Shadi and I'm from Iran. I'm currently living in Iran but I'm planning on moving to Prague for a TEFL course 👩🏻‍🏫 I'm an English teacher and I want to teach abroad 😍

Hi Everyone

I'm Valentine

I recently moved to Prague from Nigeria for a Master's Program. I also recently started my own Marketing Agency and it would be wonderful to meet some business owners and maybe even Fellow Digital Nomads??

In the past i've Lived in Budapest, Hungary so it's not exactly my first time in this part of the world. However i'm looking to build some real connections in this space and in the city as well.
Thanks for having me.

Kind Regards,
Valentine Jr.

Hi all,
Just new here.
I come from Pakistan but in HR and Business Management profession in Abu Dhabi since 9 yrs. looking to move to Czech Republic and would love to know about the community, culture, job opportunities and lifestyle that'll help plan my move.

Love to all.
Thanks

Hey am  Yvonne, Just moved here two months ago  to  Czech republic. I am from Kenya. I would like to interact with some Kenyan living here.
Thank you.

Hey Zsuzsanna.

My name is Yvonne, just moved to Liberec roughly three months ago. I would like to connect with you. Firstly of all because we both have a common denominator English. It's hard here some people know English but they prefer not to talk. I would like to get some advice from you on jobs here.
Best regards,
Yvonne.

Azm Hussain from pak age 39  working in saudi arabia from 14 years my work is in here driving i drive car van bus trailer

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969281

Thanks!

Closed