Re: electrical maintenance job recruitment

Am lawrence aluko, i come from Kenya, I'm certificate in electrical installation and wire man, worked at mobash electrical installation construction company for four and half years experience working as electrical assistance.
I have excellent field work skill having worked as electrician and technical support engineer, am looking for job in Seychelles country?

Welcome to the forum

Why not contact electrical contractors / companies for possible employment.  You can also place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service for members.

I didn't know anyone dealing  with construction there in Seychelles

alukolawrence7 wrote:

I didn't know anyone dealing  with construction there in Seychelles

Be proactive. Do a Google search.

Hi,

I got employed by a company in Seychelles got soft copy of my GOP and 24hrs to my travel, the employer said he doesn't need my service any more. How can I verify if the GOP is still valid and the possibility of still using the GOP to travel to Seychelles to look for another job.

With Work in Seychelles, it's becoming challenging as it seems state issues. One native openly told me that why they voted the new president, he was to stop external recruitment and give locals priority.
It could be the reason why your employer cancelled the contract

Thanks