Canadian Immigration from UK

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are UK citizens and writing in regards to wanting to immigrate to Canada. We have little knowledge about the subject apart from the weeks of research we have done online. I am a current University student studying a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education, Sports Coaching and Exercise Physiology. My girlfriend is studying a Bachelors Degree in Public Services & Professional Policing. After speaking to people who live/have lived there previous and doing lots of research we wish to move out there once our degrees have been completed in Spring 2022 and find our new home. I understand that it is a tricky process when it comes to being an expat abroad but I'd love to know some more about how to move over there, different visa types etc, the process of moving there, costs etc… We plan to visit there next year for a few weeks (depending on the Covid 19 situation) to visit her non-immediate family. We have been planning this for the 2 years we've been together and have finally decided on the place for us. There is only so much information that can be found online and I have been informed emailing the embassy would be a big help.

I look forward to hearing your response
Thank you

Hi,

You can look up for International Experience Canada program from the Canadian Immigration website.

Regards,

Move to the west coast - BC. The weather is way better there. Try Kelowna. If that is too expensive, try Vernon, Vancouver or Victoria.
Do either of you have family relatives here? They may be able to “sponsor you” which is an easier way of getting in.