Entry restrictions

Hi there. I was wondering, where can I find close information about entry and covid 19.
That is also in regards of staying. Is vaccination mandatory?

Hello.

Scroll through the threads on the Cambodia forum (not the Phnom Penh forum) and you got all the info you want.

Vaccination is not mandatory, you can even enter if not vaccinated, just you have to go through two weeks of quarantine and deposit $2000 on arrival to cover those costs.

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat com team

Vaccination is not mandatory, but as Joe says, it will save you $2,000 and possibly save your life. My GF and I tested positive for Covid a couple of months ago. She is 40. I am 68, a bit overweight, some health issues. We both fully vaccinated. Symptyoms? Bit of a cough, loss of sense of smell for a week, generally not as bad as a common cold. I was dreading catching Covid (hospitalisation, ICU, and worse) but in the end it was nothing, just an inconvenience having to self isolate for a couple of weeks. Credit to the vaccine? I will never be really sure, but damn glad I got it.

I came in on a t visa , after one extension for 30 more days , could I go to Thailand and apply for a ordinary or business visa from the Cambodia embassy there! Are they available at the cambodia embassy there! I'm USA citizen, and I don't want to go back there for sure, I arrived January 8 , so I know I have one extension only! I need a visa I can extend, I'm not sure if business visa is available now? Thanks for any suggestions

As I mentioned in my post you could have converted your tourist visa into an E (business) visa before the end of 2021.

You have until March, then if things have not changed exit the country, get a tourist or electronic e-visa on line and come back for another 2 months

E-visas (business) through a Cambodian embassy has certain requirements that differ per embassy, so the only thing you can do is call them and ask what the requirements are for a business visa.

Good luck.

Joe

@JoeKhmer after getting a business visa to cambodia, what other entry requirements do I have to bear? I planning to fly to PNH for a business meeting with a legal entity in the PNH , have been provided the invitation letter as well

@bulg0555

No other requirements than a valid entry visa (Tourist or Ordinary).

If you stay less than 30 days you could get a tourist visa, which can be extended once for another 30 days.

If you stay longer it depends on what you are doing, employment contract, work permit and EB business visa extension.

Cheers.

Joe