Hair Braiding

Hi! Are there African hair braiders in Manila? Where can I find information about their services? 
Hi Dr.Lyn I'm coming there as well. I researched it they are there a few but sometimes hard to get the hair. There is a male braider there in a outside city he is very popular. I was thinking of just braiding my own and bringing a lot of hair from U.S.
I braid on the side, but I am in cebu. There are a lot of Africans that braid really nicely all over the Philippines. It's really easy to find them in manila. The easiest way is to use the hashtag #braidsmanila or braids and the city on Instagram or Facebook. Usually their work will show up and you can decide if thats the person you want braiding your hair. 

I can help search for 4-5 braiders that stay in manila and share their IG username. Feel free to reply if you would like that. 
I braid on the side, but I am in cebu. There are a lot of Africans that braid really nicely all over the Philippines. It's really easy to find them in manila. The easiest way is to use the hashtag #braidsmanila or braids and the city on ... - @Ochoyafie
 Also, desclaimer: some of the more popular pages may not be the best options. So its best to take time searching. And look at picture proof. If possible, checkout the accounts they tag in those pictures and see how the braids worked with the person. 

@Ochoyafie Thank you so much!  Yes, that would be amazing please.  Have a beautiful and meaningful Easter if you celebrate.  Peace!

@Ttamu800 Thank you!  I brought some hair and hope I can order additional hair online to have it shipped here.  I arrived April 3 and have not seen ANY black people  yet.  None.