Al Nahda National School - Abu Dhabi location

Hi,

Does anyone has ever worked or still working with Al Nahda National School (Abu Dhabi) campus (Boys/Girls) ?

I have been searching about this school online and not getting any positive reviews about this.

They sent job offer contract (Teacher English and Arabic (Age of 3-7) - Abu Dhabi location) without even being interviewed - That is a red flag in itself.

They mentioned the salary which is about 31,000 AED/ month which too doesn't seem to be true.

They also mentioned to contact Barak Travel & Tourism Dubai - agency  for the work visa and all necessary documents for visa.

Why do they want me to contact travel agent ? The school (The HR department) must be taking care of this not the employee ?

Also, they mentioned that an employee has to pay for all the processing fees (visa, work permit, tickets, etc..) and all the expenses will be reimbursed within a couple month upon joining ?

Any inputs/advises will be highly appreciated on this.

Regards,

Yudi

Please be careful. The moment they ask you for money on any procedures, its a SCAM.

If any organization selects you in UAE, you don't have to pay any money for Medical, Visa etc.

Try to contact HR. Google for info.

General Administration

Contact Details

Phone: +971 220 41 600

Address: P.O.Box 815, Abu Dhabi,UAE

Email: generaladmin@nahdaschools.com

General Administration
Contact Details
Phone: +971 220 41 600
Address: P.O.Box 815, Abu Dhabi,UAE

Email: generaladmin@nahdaschools.com
-@VIJ89

Site created 2008 so it's probably genuine.

@VIJ89 Thanks a lot for the quick response.

The email and the contact information is correct but doesn't correspond with the actual email I received.

It is 100% scam.

Its an eye opener for others.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Yudi