3 bed rentals for 1 year

I will be looking for one when I arrive in early Dec. Can anyone suggest companies I can contact? Are there any other places to find rental property other than estate agents that are not scams lol

Paphos area is where I expect to be. I understand this is a big area but happy with anywhere in the west side.

Buy and Sell

Sunseakers

Sarah Hibbert

Tina Collins

Cyprus Resales

Fitzgerald's

Facebook Marketplace

Bazaraki

😊👍

I see some property have radiators and say heating is petrol?

More likely gasoil or lpg

@toon do you have any more details for Sarah Hibbert as I have not been able to find her?

Will private message you her details

I must say I am finding it hard to find a rental that is unfurnished and in good condition. I have viewed a few and there seems to be big demand. I think this is probably not the right time of year. The response from a lot of agents is poor to say the least. I will keep looking but if anyone knows of a 3 bed house with pool and dog friendly within 45 mins drive of Paphos Airport pls let me know.

Unfurnished is difficult .... For sure.

Even furnished and putting your own in .. is fraught for both ...either you have to store the landlords stuff or he has to and most landlords don't want the extra expense

Yep looks like we will need to store some and cram the rest in so need a big property. We have found one that fits. It is Kamares. Looks like a nice area.  Any comments on this location? Need to check Internet as looks like microwave but fibre might be available next year but this could be Cyprus time lol

Fibre I reckon 2024 ...

@Toon

Working hard to get you up to 10000 posts -great job !

Do you know anything about the letting agent paphosdirect ? Run by expat uk couple Dave and wife. Website is clunky but has a surprising number of villa's listed . We are moving from Dubai where it is common practice to list properties that are not in fact available and then to offer other less favorable solutions, so I am wondering if this os the same issue

Expect more questions soon Toon

Thanks for your help

Welcom to the forum

Sorry mate I ve had no dealings with them but I do remember looking at them over the last 10. years when we were looking to move rental homes here. Just had a look at the website and yes it is them and I agree it is clunky . However I think user @MacGeorge8035 may have used them if my memory serves me right and if it was them I think he got one of their villa rentals .  Maybe @MacGeorge8035 will respond with some feedback

@Toon

Just a wee "bump" as I noticed that @MacgGeorge wasn't in your response so thought he may not have been notified.....

Jim

@macgeorge - any views please ?

@MacGeorge8035 any opinion on the subject matter and company referred to

I have never heard of them. I used Leptos when I arrived in Dec 2022 and found their paphos office staff very attentive and responsive. They deal with rental property issues and again quick and efficient