2023 Superbowl where to watch

Any US Americans know where to watch in Manila the 2023 Superbowl game on Feb 12th ? If there's even a possibility?  If live, the date in the Philippines will be on Feb 13th 9:30am. I wouldn't think any sports bar be open even in Makati or Ortigas Center.

Hello rr tds,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Since your request is about where to watch Superbowl 2023 in Manilla, please note that I have moved your thread to the Manila forum.

You are more likely to get recommendations here than on the previous forum that you posted.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

The starting time for the Superb Owl will be 6:30 AM on 2/13 in Manila.  No public viewing will be available.

@Cheryl Thank you... that was what I wanted, for some reason it decided to put it somewhere else.

@mugteck Thank you. That is what I thought. I was asking around because I have a guests in my Ortigas Center residence from Minnesota and are American football fan and the don't want to miss it.  I told them it might be difficult, but I'll try to find out.

Thank you. It would probably not even possible for any cable TV in the Philippines broadcasting the SuperBowl game on Feb 13th at 6-9am Manila time. I'm asking because I have guests renter from Minnesota who are staying at my place in Ortigas Center that week in the coming Feb.

I am checking for myself and it may be on Tap Sports which you can get from Sky Cable p50 per month as an add on channel.

Mansion Sports Bar and Lounge, Makati

I think I paid like $29usd when I got here in November for the NFL+ or whatever it's called on their app. It included the rest of the season and all playoff and super bowl games. Being a 9er fan, I'm not that interested but will probably watch some of the game.

Edit: oh and I bought a 43" smart tv and loaded the app. :-)

I think I paid like $29usd when I got here in November for the NFL+ or whatever it's called on their app. It included the rest of the season and all playoff and super bowl games. Being a 9er fan, I'm not that interested but will probably watch some of the game.
Edit: oh and I bought a 43" smart tv and loaded the app. :-)

-@Larry Fisher

... and it all worked fine?

I think I paid like $29usd when I got here in November for the NFL+ or whatever it's called on their app. It included the rest of the season and all playoff and super bowl games. Being a 9er fan, I'm not that interested but will probably watch some of the game.Edit: oh and I bought a 43" smart tv and loaded the app. :-)        -@Larry Fisher

... and it all worked fine?

-@jozica

Yup works great. Watched the NFL draft this year too. The app is called DAZN. I'll be renewing every year. Gotta see my football! Even if sometimes it's at 2am!