Chance of getting a job in Bermuda

I am a Geologist with years of experience in oil and gas, I am highly knowledgeable in Drilling Bit Application, please do I a better chance of getting a job in Bermuda easily?

Hello Emmyturi,

It seems that banking, services and tourism account for most part of the economy's GDP. It might be hard to get a job in your field in that case.

Why are you interested in moving there ?

Find out more by reading these 2 articles :

How to get a work permit

Types of work permits

All the best

Bhavna

Bermuda is quite peaceful and from the little I have heard from people, it is hospitable. I believe someone can get a job on merit over there.

@emmyturi we don't have any natural Gad or drilling here . Belco is our energy provider - they burn diesel from tankers

@emmyturi there is no need for that type of work here in Bermuda. You will not be able to get a job or work permit visa.

Please with due respect can a Nigerian get a working permit visa in Bermuda 🇧🇲 after his arrival? And again it's easy to secure an unskill job in Bermuda Island? Thanks

@jerrytosin5 Every single Non-Bermudian must secure a work permit before coming to Bermuda to work. You cannot come to Bermuda for tourism and try and seek a job. That will be illegal and the country is quite strict on things like that.

There are only a very small handful of unskilled jobs on the island that can be offered to non-Bermudians such as kitchen porter work in hospitality but those roles go to Bermudians.

99% of work permit holder must come here with a skill.

1 Report

Please with due respect can a Nigerian get a working permit visa in Bermuda 🇧🇲 after his arrival? And again it's easy to secure an unskill job in Bermuda Island

@beckley409

Read post#7 for information.