US citizen looking to expatriate to Micronesia

I'm a US citizen looking to expatriate to Micronesia cost of living information would be great as well as ease of access information. Is there a reliable post office system?

@Julien thank you! How does one go about finding a place to live or should we just show up?

I'm a US citizen looking to expatriate to Micronesia cost of living information would be great as well as ease of access information. Is there a reliable post office system?
-@cedarspecnorth

Micronesia (FSM) uses USPS  (US Postal Service). Pohnpei zip code is 96941.

I've used USPS to get stuff from Ebay delivered to RMI (Marshall Islands) General Delivery and it worked absolutely fine. I bought some secondhand car spares from Rhode Island and had them delivered 1000s of miles to RMI. It was heavy (like 3kg/7-8 lbs) and cost $14. Rather cheap I think.

I've no reason to suspect RMI is any different to FSM for USPS services.

When I went to the PO to collect my stuff, it was full of Amazon packages. I think if it's over $200, you'll have to pay some minor import tax - like 2%. It's no inconvenience but the tax is collected by Customs, not at the USPS office so it's not properly seamless.

Cost of living is higher than USA as everything is imported by container ship.  It's a bit limited for fresh fruit and vegetables.

It's a bit of a quirky place but can be entertaining if somewhat small. If you stayed there too long, you might get island fever.