Tuition prices or recommendations for private schools

Hi there,

My name is Holly and my family and I are moving to the San Juan area in June. We have 3 kiddos and 1, 3, and 9. We have lived abroad in Bangkok as well so we are fairly familiar with some expat related challenges. We currently homeschool but I am trying to weigh my schooling options. I'd love more info on tuition prices or recommendations for private schools. We would also love any family friendly activities or recommendations for fun things to do with littles.

The local schools are not great.  A handful of private schools teach in English and are well-rated.  I don't know tuition prices other than our neighbors who use one complain about the cost.   Where you will be living will make a difference, of course.

@hollyweinstein14 Hello! If you are moving to the metropolitan area or nearby, I recommend you to look at Saint John's School and Robinson School in Condado, Baldwin School in Bayamón, Commonwealth-Parkville School in Hato Rey, and TASIS in Dorado. These are all-English schools meaning they are not bilingual and absolutely everything is in English except for Spanish classes. Tuition for these schools range from approximately $12,000 to $17,000. Hope this helps!