Copy of birth certificate

Hello. To those who have already managed to get a copy of a birth certificate, please can you share the contact details of the person or company you used and the price you paid. I have been quoted 500 USD which sounds ridiculous. Any advice most welcome. Thanks

Hi

I have the details on the gentleman we used for my boyfriends birth certificate if you want to send me a message.

George Mahembe helped us to get my husband's unabridged Zimbabwe birth certificate. He gave excellent service, is reliable and efficient. We are so grateful for his help.

@Bobby Wilkins

210 dollars…. Wow!

that's very overpriced :(

@laurenmathias17121985 Hello can you please share with me the details of the guy

Please can someone share the contact details of George Mahembe

@Chey87 hi I have just finished using Georges services for my birth certificate. He is amazing! His WhatsApp business number is ***

Regards Brionie

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@laurenmathias17121985

hi i am trying to get a copy of my rhodesian birth ceritficate from 1974.

can you tell me how you did it ? thanks very much

@laurenmathias17121985

hi i am trying to get a copy of my rhodesian birth certificate - are you able to help ?

thanks

@Avaninatureretreat

Hi there I am also seeking a good contact like George to assit me in getting my Zim birth certificate,  can I get his details please 🙏

@Avaninatureretreat

Evening I see they will block my contact details and any details you give me, how does one get around this , sorry appreciated,  thx lee

@LAW Lee

Hello and welcome !

When you click a member's username or photo, you have direct access to dm (direct message him). That's how contact details can be shared, in private dm.

Thank you

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank y so much and sorry for being a little silly here .. cheers lee

@Guest7683

hi, I am trying to get a copy of Rhodesian birth certifcate so I can get married. Would you please share contact information for the gentleman you used? Thank you in advance.