How to complain of landlord

Salam, friends i need urgent help from you....

i am living with my family in a flat.  The Saudi Landlord done agreement of 1 year, i pay him for 6 months, now 6 months will finish after 15 days as per Islamic calendar, now today he has called me and he is  black mailing me  that get out of my flat or pay me more rent. he is becoming very rude to me, he is also not doing any maintenance in flat as all the fans are out of order, he is calling me again and again that get out of building or else give me more rent. Now how can i search new building within 15 days, i have family with me, dont know what to do or where i go to complain him, please give me advise as i am in very much tension....

Just go to nearest police station or call 999 and ask them to come to your place.Show them your invoice of rent paid for the past 6 months and explain them the situation.hope it will be sorted out.

@usmanahmed640

Salam alaikum brother usman. i have similar situation and i want to fight against this legally. How to contact you?  please if we can have call in a day or two. i am in urgent advice of someone who dealt with such situation and complained against the landlord.