Visa questions (six months)

Hi

Thanks for this forum.

I have two pages left in my passport.

I'm wondering what the protocol is for getting a 6 month visa in Sri Lanka.

I've heard it's possible to get it on arrival?

Given the limited pages in my passport,  I'm unsure about the process.

Any advice would be much  appreciated,  thanks.

@mysticreverie

mid your worried about space just get a normal 30 day visit visa then extend online for another 6 months once your in country. The online system is actually quite good and very easy to use.

hth

Mac

Just returned on the 180 day visa I obtained on the website. I do not know your country so that may change this, but just go on the real visa website, ( there are some spoof sites). It will end in .ik. apply and there is now a choice of 30 or 180. 180 cost $50.00. No need for the hassle of going to immigration.

Hi everybody In 22 i applied for 3 months Visa directly at Vienna embassy and paid 220 Euros!!! (I could not make online as my Prior Visa was still valid at time of application) the ambassy said If I had booked 1day more the 6 months would have Cost 48 Euros very annoying especcially aß the government reduced the 3 month to 50 Euros

I tried to get the 6 months Visa this year (the 50euro campaign is finished in octobre 23) one wrong answer one No answer Last one seems correct the multimple entry is only possible within 30 days

In March 22 I prolonged 1month Visa online in Sri Lanka acceptence came at one, Link for payment Not. I wrote to all available official Adresses after 3 weeks the Austria embassy at last managed to send the Link for payment

Good luck to all Long stay tourists to beat Sri Lanka burocracy and come back in spite of IT Helga