Rent an apartment

Hello

I m from Iran. I have Danmark type d Vissa.

I m going to move in Danmark  in first Junne.

I dont have CPR number now.

How can i rent an apportment  befor i move to Danmark?

Can i pay by my freind in another EU country?

thank you.

Hi,

For the first time you're in this country, do rent a housing at a hostel or find a room at Airbnb.

Depending om what you find, you may register there.

It's too risky to rent a flat before you are here. Don't pay anything in advance. Take a look at the other questions and answers on this forum about this topic.

Do ask your employer for help to find a housing. I cannot emphasize that enough.

If the former answers, don't ask your specific questions, you're welcome back.

/Nellie

@Elham Jafary

Hi Elham,

It's best if you can get someone to help you such as an employer. Be aware that there a scammers out there. Never pay in advance before having seen the apartment.

If you are not able to get help from your employer there are online portals where you can look for rental homes. A good one is bolighub.dk . Make sure to look for landlords with the "Validated by Bolighub" checkmark.

A few more good tips: Be aware of red flags, such as a landlord who is unwilling to show you the property in person or who is in a rush to get you to sign a lease. These are signs of a scam. And trust your instincts: If something doesn't feel right about a rental property or a landlord, trust your instincts and move on to another property.

Good luck in your home search!