Where to retrieve certificate of confirmation of my eswatini license

Hello

i m currently in japan and want to convert my eswatini 🇸🇿 license to japan n i went driving school for submit documents but they ask me to bring certificate of confirmation of your eswatini driving license so i check there is no eswatini embassy in japan and now i want to ask how can i get my certificate of confirmation of my eswatini 🇸🇿 license plz inform me where can i get that certificate thanks waiting for your earliest reply thanks 🙏 and regards

Hello Rshakeel,

Welcome on board !

Since you posted on an old thread, I have taken the liberty to open a new topic from your post.

Do you have family members who can enquire for you at the nearest traffic branch ?

Regards

Bhavna

good day hope all is well and no i dont have any family members and i have appointment dated 10 june so plz need your help to get certificate of confirmation thanks my email is

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Bhavna

good day

I contact to one my friend in ESWATINI 🇸🇿 and i ask about my certificate of confirmation of my license and he told me i need athourty letter from you and i can collect certificate of confirmation from TREASURY DEPARTMENT

P.O. BOX 38 MBABANE central motor registry

ESWATINI on your behalf so last week i send athourity letter to my friend and finally i got certificate of confirmation letter of my ESWATINI 🇸🇿 driving license

Hello rshakeel24 ^^

Wow that great news. Happy to hear of the outcome and most appreciated that you posted a feedback on the forum.

All's well that ends well. I hope you'll get your "Japanese license" soon.

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks a lot and need your best prayers for Japanese license take care have a blessed weekend