Life in Juba

@Julien Hi Julien, I was doing some researches about South Soudan and I found your message. We currently live in the UK and we have the opportunity to move to South Soudan (Juba) with my husband by the end of the year.

I would be very keen to know more about life in Juba. Is it still safe despite what's going on in Khartoum? what kind of accommodations can be found? is it possible to rent a house in a safe place? what kind of arrangement should be made to go out in day and night? Can we have a social life, like going to the restaurant/bar? What's available for outdoor activities? is it feasible to do trekking in Natural parks?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions but it is difficult to find information on internet so the best thing is to ask people living there on daily basis.

Many thanks for your help!

Tina

Hello Tina,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the South Sudan forum so that you may get some feedback.

Julien is the founder of the website and not based there, so we'll have to rely on our precious members' feedback.

All the best

Bhavna