New in Poland

Hello,

My name is Alta.  I am an 84-year-old widow that has recently moved to Lodz, Poland from South Africa to live with my son and his family.  I would love to meet fellow South Africans as well as other English-speaking people in the senior age bracket especially.  I am finding it difficult to adjust because I have lived in South Africa all my life, and now have to adjust to a new culture and new language.  At my age that is really difficult - but I am really willing to try.

I look forward to connecting.

@Alta Laubscher that will be honor

so what's your main agenda

Nice to meet you Maeisha.

I am just lonely during the day when my son and his wife are working.  So just really looking to meet people to talk to and befriend.  As stated I am 84 - but I am a young 84 if I may say so myself.

@Alta Laubscher  hello i would like to take you around poland what are your hobbies or interests i will be happy to meet you MRS Alta .

How are you Mrs Alta, nice to meet to you my name is Tapiwa Magama am l will be turning 33 in December. I'm Zimbabwean currently am working on my Visa work-permit to Poland. l love doing gardening  its one of my favourite hobbies 

@Tapiwa Magama  hi bro let me know when you reach poland which city do you want?