Health Insurance in Turkey ( Residence Permit )

The price of Health insurance is required for residents aged seventy years old. I tried online quotes and find them very expensive from  £150,000 to 500,000

Can I use live insurance? is it mandatory to have it to apply for residency? Cheers

Applicants above 65 years old are exempt from the mandatory health insurance upon the residence permit process. If you are making your own application, you need to select the "Below 18 years old, above 65 years old" option on the insurance step. If you need assistance, send a PM.

Thank you very much for the quick response. I understand I don't need Health insurance. Cheers

@Turkey2023 I Imagine TRY rather then GBP in your mail, clearly an Ikamet is important, SGK is an option, but private institution is fine as well (we are 61 and 52), we pay EUR 210 pm (for the both of us), acceptable, but expensive.

Good offereing, but you have to ask and I do not want too for this or that test (I am too lazy)

Most of the real estate agents when buying offer a health insurance, but the absolute minimum (and at a good price (a few EURO per year), covering for serious accidents and alike. We took it and changed after a year to a serious company.