Citizenship by marriage

I wnat to know which documents is required for getting citizenship by marriage in cape verde and what is the procedure.

Hello Barberkhokhar21,

Welcome on board !

Till members guide you, feel free to read the following thread : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=753422

Regards

Bhavna

I am looking for Muslim lady whom I marry just to get the citizenship purpose. I am 56 years old doing senior position in banking industry but look like more younger then my age CAN YOU HELP ME

I am looking for Muslim lady whom I marry just to get the citizenship purpose. I am 56 years old doing senior position in banking industry but look like more younger then my age CAN YOU HELP ME

-@shaikhtariqahmad

Hi Shaikhtariqahmad,

I'm afraid there is no-one that can help you. Cape Verde is not a Muslim country, therefore you will not find any single muslim women here. Furthermore, there is now a 5-year wait for citizenship after marriage. Unfortunately, you are out of luck on both of your requests.

Best regards,

Angelo

Hello everyone,

I would also like to add that Shaikhtariqahmad has been banned from our website. We do not accept such requests on our website.

Regards

Bhavna

hi

i married last year with a Cape Verde citizen.

can i apply for the citizenship

thanks

@secccompany

Hello, and welcome !

Angelo posted the following just above : " there is now a 5-year wait for citizenship after marriage."