American expat in Amman~need help with the work transition

Hi! I just moved to Amman a few days ago. I'm looking to ask someone about help with my remote job I have while here. I have no friends here yet so I'm also excited to meet people. I'm still learning Arabic so I can't speak it yet just in case. :)

Hello, my name is Fayez, I am now in Greece, my brother is in Jordan, he is a private nurse and he knows good English, if you want I can contact him

Hi Alex

I am Jordanian and live in Amman what kind of help u need?

Txt me anytime I can assist u

Hello, my name is Fayez, I am now in Greece, my brother is in Jordan, he is a private nurse and he knows good English, if you want I can contact him
-@fayez2587

Hi Fayez, thanks for responding! That would be helpful. I really appreciate it.

Hey Alex,

hope you are doing well now!

I am living in Amman, how can I assist you?!

@Alexis812

Hi and a  very warm welcome to Jordan.

I would be glad to help you with your Arabic.

Hi! I just moved to Amman a few days ago. I'm looking to ask someone about help with my remote job I have while here. I have no friends here yet so I'm also excited to meet people. I'm still learning Arabic so I can't speak it yet just in case. smile.png
-@Alexis812

no one can help. I thought people were nice here

Hi! I just moved to Amman a few days ago. I'm looking to ask someone about help with my remote job I have while here. I have no friends here yet so I'm also excited to meet people. I'm still learning Arabic so I can't speak it yet just in case. smile.png
-@Alexis812
no one can help. I thought people were nice here
-@Alexis812

Sorry for you while you feel that way.

Maybe you should clarify what kind of help you need.

Don't judge by suggesting that no one is nice because you didn't get the help you expected

Maybe the best are not able to help you of the lack of experience or knowledge.

@Alexis812

Hi, I am a Jordanian female and I live in Amman. I had a British education abroad after which I returned here.

What can I do to help you?

Whereabouts do you live?

@duhaz77beatle

Hi, Salams,I live in Singapore and I'm looking forward to coming to Amman. Since when were you back in Jordan?

@duhaz77beatle

What's your profession?

@onlykamarul

I don't work. What about you?

@duhaz77beatle

I am a IT administrator. What i hear from people is Jordan is very dull and nothing much, if I want to improve on my arabic and islamic education, is that the right place?

-@Alexis812

Hi and welcome to Jordan.

Well, Jordan is somewhat dull, particularly Amman where there are no outlets except coffeeshops and malls. People go to malls only to kill time, I regret to say.

Where are you learning Arabic? if I may ask.