Need help and information to move to Bosnia Herzegovine

We, that is Rëtte and Peter from Holland.

We,ve fallen for the beautiful country of Herzegovina.

Last year we bought a piece of land in Kosor /Mostar and are now trying to get funds to build our house overthere.

We found a lot of help from the local community overthere where we stay during our visits.

Now we need all the help we can get to get a visum and every other piece of information that can be helpfull to be able to live there.

We contacted a local lawyer to help with getting the right information about that and other info about being able building our house.

@biori.riette Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new topic from your post on the Bosnia Herzegovine forum  so that you may better interact with members. Have you contacted the nearest Embassy or consulate ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thnx for your reply about the consulate. bhavna.

No, our lawyer did that for us. he's busy getting all the right info together.

But every piece of info from others is also welcome.

This is Sher Khan from Pakistan.

Actually I am planning a tour for about two weeks to Sarajevo. For that i visited Embsay of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Islamabad where i was told that an invitation letter was must for getting a visa. But i don't have any contacts in sarajevo. So what could be a possible way of getting an invitation letter.

With best regards.

@Hello55555 Sher khan

i am ishaq Khanzada would you like to contact me.

@biori.riette

Hi

Iam from ireland I want to by land there and you have contact with solicitor.

Can you give me the detail of solicitor if possible

And how you by the land.

Thanks

Mirza

Hi Mirza,

Just saw your message

Our solicitor is ***of the company ****. You can find the details on internet, don't have them at hand right now. He speaks English very well.

First you have to find land in the neighbourhood you want to live.

When people sell they need to get an agreement from the whole family before they can sell.

That may take a long time or when that is already done it has to go to the notary and then to the court

For us it's in the last stage because we had to find out first how to get a visum, so we can live there.

But buying can always  be done, only thing is you cannot stay there then for a longer period if you don't have a visum

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please recommend in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi biori

Thanks for reply and time .pl can you send me details of solicitor .

EMAIL ADDRESS.

so I can contact him.

Thanks

Mirza.

K***

The person who helps us is Mr. Semir***

He speaks English very well

Good luck with everything

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Already sent in private. Contact details should be sent in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi biori

Once again thanks for your time and reply.

Any idea how much he will charge for company registration.

Any how I will send him email.which I could not see in your message.

Any how I will keep try tokeep in touch for further

Help.

Thanks

Mirza

@Bhavna

Hi

My message on the forum was based on for information and help purpose.

Pl let me know.

I do not know who is biori even.she sent solicitor

Details.

Thanks

Mirza.

@mirza baig 11

Don't know whether I can place our name and address and other information here.

If it disappears, Bhavna will send it to you personally.

Thanks in advance Bhavna!!

Biori is the name of my company and Riëtte van Balen is my name

We still live in Holland and are planning to build our house in BiH at the end of this year if everything goes well

Don't know exactly the amount of costs the solicitor will charge you. It depends on what you want him to do, but we experienced that he has a very skillfull company and speaks his languages German and English very well.

We are trying to get a visum to live there and he noted that if you do something good for the country in meaning that you buy some shares and invest a little money (say 50 EUR) that he can provide you with the necessary documents.

Since this is the first time he has done something like this, he charges us 2000 EUR for the whole procedure

We have at the moment an option on a piece of land, but we don't know the costs yet for getting that on our name since it is still in the process at court to reassign this on our name.

You have to take note that getting things done may take a long time to arrange.

We already started this procedure in May 2022 to get the land on our name and get a visum for being able longer in the country than the free 2x 90 days in 180 days  per year.

People overthere are very supportive, note that everyone knows everyone in the neighbourhood 1f609.svg So make friends and you have them for live so to speak.

Good luck with everything coming on your path

As Biori.Riette rightly said, we are a public forum so, posting contact details on the forum is not allowed.

I have sent the contact details and names posted above in private to the member.

If you need to share people's name and contact details, you can dm any member by clicking on his username and choose the "send a message" option.