Looking for an interior builder

Hii guys,

I am not sure if i put this message at the right place. So if not, just tell me and i will delete my question.

I am looking for a highly skilled interior builder who can build something for me.

Are you the one? Or do you know someone who mabye fits the profile, please PM me.

I will tell more details later.

Thanks already

Hi,

What do you mean by interior builder? Like furniture of wood? In which area?

Like in wood/leather/electronics to built a campervan.

Where in Bulgaria?  I know a very skilled camper builder in the Netherlands, Zevenaar. is that of use to you.

Hii Rianne,

Thanks for your reply but i am really looking for a skilled camper convertor in Bulgaria. However i wont doubt that your friend in Zevenaar is good in his job too:)

You've asked me where in Bulgaria? I just want to meet a well skilled person/company, no matter where in the country it is..

@DutchieNL Hello and welcome !

Please note that we are Expat.com, the country does matter as we offer a mutual aid platform for people who want to leave their country and settle in another country (work, retirement, investment).

If you are looking for a professional in Bulgaria you are on the right forum else, you need to post your query on another destination.

All the best

Bhavna

Interesting post: "wood/leather/electronics to built a campervan" !

fun to read it !! 1f601.svg

I suppose you want to meet that person for free too ... 1f923.svg

I don't know anyone with these skills. Well, possibly someone in VT region I knew years ago, but I'm not sure he's still building, he may have retired.

Where you are in Bulgaria is probably very relevant, unless you intend to drive the van to the converter and leave it there while they work on it.

@janemulberry thanks voor your reply. I would indeed leave the van while its being converted and pick it up as soon they finished their job:)

@kristiann T was not ment to be funny, but i hoped that you had a good time reading it:)

@DutchieNL It's ten years since I met this guy, so I don't know if he's still doing building work, and I don't have a good way to contact him, either! His name is Chris, and he and his wife Karen live in Hotnitsa, a village near VT. He's amazingly skilled with both carpentry and metalwork. Best way to reach him may be to go on English-language Facebook and find the Hotnitsa groups. They are usually active in those groups.

But as I said, I think he may have retired now, so he may not be interested in taking on the job.