Looking for a job

My name is Carolina, colombian. I want to move to Novi Sad and I am looking for job. I speak Spanish and English. I am a nurse, But I have experience as a nanny, waitress, kitchen helper and barman.

@carolina gonzalez12 Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Novi Sad section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@carolina gonzalez12

You are in Healthcare. Do you speak Serbian? If not, it is my opinion you should not be in RS healthcare, where everyone speaks Serbian and peoples lives are in your hands, and you don't know the language perfectly. But you want to work. Right.

I am in international business where everyone speaks English. But you are in medical field - It is very serious occupation. Communication must be perfect.

Real Unemployment in RS is 30% , Pay was low BEFORE inflation. There are already RS citizens here that need jobs. RS is losing the young population, because young Serbians are fleeing RS looking for jobs. It is a serious problem here. 

There are manys positions all over Columbia and Western Hemisphere for nurses. But you want to come here for a job. A medical job. For low pay. When you don't speak Serbian.