Looking for immigration lawyer

I want to move to Ouagadougou , teach English,  and get citizenship.  My problem is I can not find any immigration lawyer.  If anyone can help me find a immigration lawyer to answer a few questions and help me I would be very greatful.  I also want to find out all the documents I need to get citizenship.

Please tell us where you're from and whether or not you've already secured the job

I may be able to answer the few questions you have regarding your immigration plan

I want to move to Ouagadougou. I have always wanted to live in Africa. I have been teaching English in Ukraine for 6 years. I want to teach English in Ouagadougou. I also want to get married, and become a citizen. I want to make Burkina Faso my permanent home. I have tried to find any lawyer that is not a scammer to help me, but I can not find one. Is there anyone out there that knows a lawyer? I do not know all of the legal things I will need to do to do this.

@Richard Mathieu As I mentioned earlier, I myself can provide you with the information you are looking for, but if you believe it is a scam, then there is nothing I can do for you. There is a fee associated with consulting a lawyer in this regard and I am offering to provide you with the information at a lower fee