DREAM ? ... REALITY ! I need your support ;-).......

My name is Véronique, and I am 52 years old. I currently reside in Belgium and hold Italian nationality. I am a divorced mother of two children: Amandine, 26 years old, and Thibault, 21 years old. Together, we form a close-knit family.

My son, Thibault, is pursuing higher education in e-business and digital marketing in Belgium and is entering his final year. His plan is to pursue a master's degree in Sydney. He has already enrolled with "Education First" for the academic year 2024-2025, aiming to enhance and specialize his English language skills within his chosen field. His academic year will start on September 16, 2024, and he will be residing with a host family in Sydney when not attending language classes. Consequently, I believe he will require a "Subclass 500 - Student Visa (ELICOS) ».

My daughter, Amandine, has graduated as an assistant in animal care. She intends to enroll as a student with the WEP for a linguistic academic year in English (2024-2025). She will not be residing with a host family, so we will be together during her class breaks. I assume that she, too, will need to apply for a "Subclass 500 - Student Visa (ELICOS)." Her aspiration is to work in a sanctuary or clinic for animal rehabilitation in Queensland, whether on a voluntary or paid basis. Please note that Amandine has a disability (born with one arm), which has never hindered her progress in life.

As for myself, Véronique (52), I have dreamed for years of relocating to Australia. This journey began with a visit in 2019, followed by my children's plans for a linguistic stay in 2024-2025, and ultimately, our desire to find employment, residency, and perhaps a new family in Australia (speaking on behalf of my children). I hold a Master's degree in French Language (Romance Philology) and have had a career spanning over 20 years in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, including ophthalmic surgery and interventional cardiology (you will find me easily on LinkedIn).

I have been actively applying for "visa sponsored" jobs in Sydney for several weeks. My intention is to teach French (I also speak Italian, English, and Dutch). Nevertheless, I am open to working within the sectors of my experience (medical devices) or hospitality. In fact, my dream is to one day open a Bed and Breakfast in Australia. I am fully aware of the administrative complexities tied to accessibility in Australia, and this is where I need your support and guidance.

I am initiating this process one year in advance. With our desired departure to Sydney around August 2024, what steps should I take to ensure that my children, Amandine, Thibault, and I, can embark on this journey together?

One additional detail of significance: we have two British Short Hair cats that will be accompanying us.

I understand that this is a lot of information to process at once. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you are willing to provide us with guidance and assistance.

THANK YOU !!!

V