Study platform to learn Hebrew

@Julien

I'm Yuting from China, and you can call me: Victoria. Nice to meet you here!

Now I'm living in Eilat, Israel for two weeks. I like Israel a lot. I would like to know more about Israeli culture and history and build up a connection with the locals.

I plan to study Hebrew, but with a low budget, would you please give me some suggestions on the study platform online and offline?

Thank you so much.

Yuting (Victoria)

@yuting18 Hello Victoria,

Welcome on board !

How are you finding Israel so far ?

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Israel forum so that members can guide. you.

Till members guide you, feel free to contact the institutes registered in the Language institutions in Israel section of the business directory.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for sharing the information and being supportive.

I feel excited to explore more in the city of Eilat, where I live. One of my favorite places is called " Dolphin Reef" where I would like to stay peacefully and meet the dolphins.

As to Hebrew study, I've found an online learning platform. Learning Hebrew is a bit tough though, luckily I move my first step forward.

At the same time, I feel glad to get more suggestions on the Hebrew learning platform and find an easier way to learn Hebrew faster.

Thank you!

Yuting (Victoria)

@yuting18 Thank you for your reply. It is very much appreciated.

I hope members will soon help you.

All the best

Bhavna