Costa Rican Attorney Recommendation

I recently retired from the Colorado Department of Law, where I was an Assistant Attorney General for about 19 years. I moved to Costa Rica in July with my two dogs and my cat and I needed a Costa Rican attorney to handle the purchase of my home, the purchase of my used car, the opening of my bank account, and the filing of my residency application.

I was fortunate to find A*** in San José, ***. On my first full day in Costa Rica, my bank account was opened, and A*** helped me to promptly close my purchase of my home and car. My residency application is also ready to be filed and A*** has provided excellent legal, financial, and practical advice. Although I prefer to practice my Spanish, Adrian speaks English and has traveled to the United States numerous times. His flat rates for his services are very reasonable and he timely communicates via Zoom, email, and WhatsApp. If you are in need of a good attorney you can trust, I highly recommend A****. - Paul Benington, formerly of Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Removal names. Recommendations should be made in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@denveruptown why should we trust you when 90% of lawyers here are crooks?

I won't dignify your comment with a response, Henrych.  However, others may Google my name and judge for themselves whether I may be trustworthy. I am just trying to help others who may be struggling, as I did, to find an attorney in whom I could have confidence. I feel fortunate to have found Adrian. Pura Vida!

@denveruptown Hello and welcome !

Please note that recommendations should be made in the Costa Rica business directory section of the website. They are welcome on the forum when members asks for recommendations but opening a new thread to recommend a professional can be seen as indirect advertising.

Thank you

Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed