Developing a relationship with a Cuban citizen

I'm looking for an active forum to discuss factors involved with developing a relationship with a Cuban citizen.

Is this forum still active?  I don't see much activity.

I'm from the US, male and 62.  I've travel some over the last 40 years for work but now I wish to travel as a single tourist and explore this Cuban relationship.

thanks for the feedback!

@T B

Hello and welcome on board !

I have created this new thread on the Cuba forum from your post.

The forum is mainly about discussing expatriation related topics (visa, formalities, relocation).

However, you might find members to interact with to know more about relationships with a Cuban citizen.

Do you have any precise questions ?

All the best

Bhavna

I'm looking for an active forum to discuss factors involved with developing a relationship with a Cuban citizen.
Is this forum still active?  I don't see much activity.
I'm from the US, male and 62.  I've travel some over the last 40 years for work but now I wish to travel as a single tourist and explore this Cuban relationship.
thanks for the feedback!

-@T B

Go along with the relationship it can be a beautiful thing, one never knows

Thanks.

so many considerations to take into account during the planning.  some of these questions were answered by way of the forums in Trip Advisor but when it comes to other topics like beginning the process for being someone into the US as a finance or spouse, the information was

not as clear .

that step is a ways off since this first trip in November will give us an opportunity to be together after over 18 months of chatting and video calls.

i look forward to engaging with the expat members.

thanks in advance,

TB